Porter's Liquor, wine, beer, spirits
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Chance to Win R. M. Williams Comfort Craftsman Boots with Peter Lehmann Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and gifts form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and Outlets associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This offer is limited to Porter’s Liquor outlets in New South Wales that have been invited by the Promoter to participate ("Participating Outlet").
3. The promotion commences at 00.01 EST on 10/08/2019 and closes at 23.59 EST on 31/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”). Gift claims received after 23.59 EST on 01/09/2019 will not be accepted.
4. To claim a gift:
a. purchase the Peter Lehmann wine package (3 x The Bond Shiraz, 2 x H & V Pinot Gris, 2 x H & V Chardonnay, 1 x 8 Songs
Shiraz, 1 x Mentor Cabernet, and 3 x Stonewell Shiraz) worth $540.00 in one (1) transaction from a Participating Outlet
during the Promotional Period;
b. visit www.winwithpeterlehmann.com.au;
c. fully complete the online claim form including full name, delivery address, telephone number, email address, shoe size, shoe
fit (either G – standard or H – wide), and colour preference (either black or chestnut); and
d. upload a copy of the transaction receipt and submit by 23.59 EST on 01/09/2019.
5. Claimants may claim multiple times provided each claim is submitted separately in accordance with the claim instructions above.
6. Limit of one (1) claim permitted per receipt.
7. Only the first one hundred (100) valid claims received will be awarded a gift.
8. The gift is one (1) pair of R.M.Williams Comfort Craftsman boots in either Black or Chestnut (RRP $595.00). The gift size, fit, and colour is subject to availability. Total RRP value of gifts in this promotion = $59,500.00. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a gift are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Gifts are not redeemable in any R.M.Williams store. Gifts will be delivered to the address nominated in the online claim form within eight to ten (8-10) weeks of the claim being validated.
10. Gifts are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
11. If any gift or any element of a gift becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a gift or element of a gift of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the gift or element of a gift has been substituted at equal or greater value.
12. All valid claims to gifts and entitlements made during and at the end of the Promotional Period will be met notwithstanding that the advertised gift pool has been exceeded. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual entrants will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a gift. All instant gifts must be redeemed during the Promotional Period.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a gift, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
15. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage gift if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entries, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is Casella Wines Pty Limited (ABN 96 060 745 315) of Wakley Road, Yenda, NSW, 2681. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/36774.
*HURRY ONLY FIRST 100 VALID CLAIMS WILL RECEIVE A GIFT. HELPLINE: 1800 255 966